Introduction

Introductions

This blog came out of the Answering Objections Small Group I began in our local church. I'm not an expert who knows the answer to everything, but I've been learning from experts who have given these subjects serious study. I'm going to be sharing some of my own thoughts and journey. I'm also going to share some of the excellent resources that are available from experts who also have the gift of communicating and equipping.
The types of objection include:
Is the Bible reliable?
Does Christianity contradict itself?
What about the objections and claims of celebrity atheists? 
What about evil?
Knowing answers, or knowing that someone has answers, can:
Strengthen us in our faith
Enable us to strengthen and encourage others
Help us in witnessing
Help us prepare our children to deal with these challenges to their faith.

Comments